Tuesday, March 27, 2007

M@pLe........

Maple..... that level grinding game where the ultimate goal is to lvl up lvl up and more lvl up. zzzzzz...... The game where most of the gamers are rude, obnoxious little kids which like to show off in terms of $ (@-cash and mesos) , damage, equipment and level. Tell ppl ur above 16 yrs old and they'll say ur ancient.

I'm a bandit (dit for short ) in maple which has survived 64 grueling levels to be where i am now. Save mesos like mad until I have 10 mil, which I will have to spend away in order to upgrade my equipment and survive.

My maple char sakaiiiiiiii (8 i's) has evolved from a blacko to a whito in this span of time. Unwillingly evolved I should say, thanks to a 'gift' from an in-game friend which bleached my skin akin to Michael Jackson. But overall, this skin makeover has brought on more good than bad. I don't get called a 'bangla' anymore (ZZZzzz Racists.....) and ppl tend to help me more. Haizz... this goes to show that looks matter even in a virtual environment.

Before =====> After (+ one dumb golden pig =.=" oinkoink)






Well now, back to maple..... can't slack off for too long or my mom will wonder where I went. Wakaka no one believes my mother maples.... oh those innocent souls........

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

songs
intro
links
me
archives
wishlist
My Photo
Name:
Location: 九州

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Adopt dogs and cats at PetFinder.my

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


adopt your own virtual pet!

Free Blog Counter

web stats Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Search, Blog Directory Sign the Petition
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
Hire Me Direct
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lilblackdog. Make your own badge here.


SMS ON LILBLACKDOG to 22700 for updates on my twisted life
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com