Thursday, June 07, 2007

Congratulations on ur Wedding ~~~

This post is dedicated to Leonard and SyinNi...(aka ahyeee...^^)

Stumbled upon Leonard's blog a month ago. Guess I'd do some free publicity for it hahah....
Hmm... new entries once in a while when he has the urge to do some blogging. Notice all his entries have to do with lurve... haha. It's seldom you find a guy who's clear and outspoken about his views of this subject. Hmmm.... the sign of a mature man. haha... You can really see he adores SyinNi very much here since he mentions her in almost every entry. Yep, I can see you're both ready for marriage. ^^

I think you both make a lovely couple with both of you complementing each other in different ways. I wish you both joy and happiness and everlasting bliss. May god bless you and may your relationship stand the test of time and tribulations of everyday life.

P/s beautiful beautiful wedding photos.... although Leonard looks like he's put on some weight :P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

songs
intro
links
me
archives
wishlist
My Photo
Name:
Location: 九州

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Adopt dogs and cats at PetFinder.my

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


adopt your own virtual pet!

Free Blog Counter

web stats Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Search, Blog Directory Sign the Petition
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
Hire Me Direct
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lilblackdog. Make your own badge here.


SMS ON LILBLACKDOG to 22700 for updates on my twisted life
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com