Saturday, January 12, 2008

Brown Towel Bear


Made this little brown bear some time ago with a DIY kit from Living Cabin. He's sitting on the MAS pillow I 'took' back from my trip to UK. Hmm... I guess not bad for my first bear... his ears and eyes a bit lopsided.... some of his limbs are overstuffed.... but that's what makes it distinguishably handmade... lolz

*handmade = another word for ugly*

I like the material, it reminds me of Teddy's towel. I stuffed him with azuki beans and cotton... so he's a beanie. Made another Teddy bear out of cloth scraps making use of the templates in the DIY kit....I'll take a picture of it another time.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:16 AM, Blogger mas airlines pillow barked...

Hi there!! Whatta coincidence!! I'm looking for MAS pillow, for my only little brother, since I've lost his pillow (accidently) last 2 weeks i think. And he'd been using that MAS pillow for about 2 years. My grandma gave it to him. The problem is, I seldom got chance to be onboard MAS flights. And that was why I used this internet as my "search-engine" to get a new MAS pillow for him. I've tried so many things even bought him a new cute pillow, but he seems not really using it while sleeping, which made me sad. Please do help me...

This is my email address, created for this MAS pillow purpose:

Mas.Airlines.Pillow@gmail.com OR
MAS_Airlines_Pillow@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks. I wish you could help me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

songs
intro
links
me
archives
wishlist
My Photo
Name:
Location: 九州

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Adopt dogs and cats at PetFinder.my

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


adopt your own virtual pet!

Free Blog Counter

web stats Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Search, Blog Directory Sign the Petition
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
Hire Me Direct
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lilblackdog. Make your own badge here.


SMS ON LILBLACKDOG to 22700 for updates on my twisted life
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com