Monday, August 11, 2008

More Bookmarks!

Been neglecting my blog for awhile..... finally got some time to update it with my items.

Check out these new handpainted clip bookmarks in my etsy shop.
They are retailing for $7.90 each.

These bookmarks can either be used as fridge magnets or clip bookmarks. They come with fridge magnets that you can stick at the back of them. When you put them on your fridge, you can attach pieces of paper or notes to them.

Just for those few ppl who do read my blog, I'm offering them a Buy 1 Free 1 offer. Just enter
the code BOFO7117 to 'notes to seller' when you purchase them at my shop!
Forever Friends Star Bookmark

Grinning Cat Purple BookmarkHappy Caterpillar Pink Bookmark


And.... A group photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

songs
intro
links
me
archives
wishlist
My Photo
Name:
Location: 九州

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Adopt dogs and cats at PetFinder.my

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


adopt your own virtual pet!

Free Blog Counter

web stats Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Search, Blog Directory Sign the Petition
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
Hire Me Direct
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lilblackdog. Make your own badge here.


SMS ON LILBLACKDOG to 22700 for updates on my twisted life
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com