Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cupcake Pincushion / Keychain

Seems that my felt whole raspberry birthday cake is having a lot of views.... but no buyers yet.


I've decided to use the raspberry felt to make another thing....

Introducing my newest listing:
Felt Raspberry Cupcake Pincushion / Keyring

It comes with 4 heart shaped pins stuck into it.... and also has a satin ribbon loophole with a keychain ring in it....



When you are not sticking pins into it, use it as a keychain!

Available now at lilblackdog.etsy.com.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

songs
intro
links
me
archives
wishlist
My Photo
Name:
Location: 九州

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Adopt dogs and cats at PetFinder.my

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


adopt your own virtual pet!

Free Blog Counter

web stats Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Search, Blog Directory Sign the Petition
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
Hire Me Direct
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lilblackdog. Make your own badge here.


SMS ON LILBLACKDOG to 22700 for updates on my twisted life
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com