Monday, March 31, 2008

Diamonds & Daisies~~~

Tomorrow is the 1st day of April\ grandma's bday\April Fool's Day!

So..... I'm writing my first entry for the Blog Carnival for my Etsybloggers team....

If you haven't guessed Diamonds are April's birthstones and Daisies are April's Flowers of the Month!!!

Some random facts:

Diamonds are a girl's best friend.

Diamonds are forever.

The Daisy symbolizes loyal love, innocence, and purity.

The secret meaning of giving a daisy is "I'll never tell."

If you dream of daisies in the spring or summer that is good but if in the fall or winter it is bad luck.


Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Kathleen J. barked...

I can't really remember ever dreaming of daisies but I will keep that in mind.

Thanks for posting to the carnival.

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger Paisley The Jackabee barked...

Thanks for participating!

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger joeyandaleethea barked...

Interesting post, and thank you for helping to break the EtsyBloggers record for the most blog carnival entries!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

songs
intro
links
me
archives
wishlist
My Photo
Name:
Location: 九州

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Adopt dogs and cats at PetFinder.my

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


adopt your own virtual pet!

Free Blog Counter

web stats Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Search, Blog Directory Sign the Petition
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
Hire Me Direct
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lilblackdog. Make your own badge here.


SMS ON LILBLACKDOG to 22700 for updates on my twisted life
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com