Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cards. Crafts. and Cuteness

Do u remember those little icing cookies we used to eat as a little kid? They could be bought at the sundry shop nearby.... they were kept in big tins....along with all other kinds of assorted cookies.

Comes in an assortment of colors ~~~~


So, do u suddenly have the urge to pop by the nearest sundry to shop to buy some of these icing cookies to eat now?

Finished making my towel dog from the DIY kit~~~ It belongs to the same family as my brown towel bear now...
Here he is posing on my blue MAS pillow again.... I made his ears floppy as opposed to the point uppy ears in the instructions... Wasn't easy cutting the towel cos it frayed easily and all the towel bits kept dropping here and there.


Watcha looking at? o.O

Also, made a birthday jar for sumwan whose bday is coming up soon~~
What's a birthday jar?

It's a birthday card, but in a form of a jar o.O
There are multiple layers in the jar, and you can shake them about to make the layers move, forming different combinations of scenery inside....
Does that sound complicated?

Anyway, can't take a good photo of it to really illustrate my point.... so u'll just have to use ur imagination...

So, Happy Birthday to You..... can't wait to go home.... for the election and lazing about in my comfy house and room again ~~~~ haha

It's my first time voting, and I just checked that they got my name wrong in the voter list... zzz.... Sick of hearing about all the political propoganda and conspiracies..... I"ll just vote for who I want, thank you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

songs
intro
links
me
archives
wishlist
My Photo
Name:
Location: 九州

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Adopt dogs and cats at PetFinder.my

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


adopt your own virtual pet!

Free Blog Counter

web stats Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Search, Blog Directory Sign the Petition
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
Hire Me Direct
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lilblackdog. Make your own badge here.


SMS ON LILBLACKDOG to 22700 for updates on my twisted life
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com