Friday, February 15, 2008

Barney died

Yesterday, Barney died. He fell into a bottomless pit of sh*t and couldn't climb out anymore.
*sigh*

Those who know what happened will know what I'm talking about. Those who don't will probably think I'm mad.

In the middle of hatching a future business plan..... busy with line issues at the same time....

Sometimes u have an opportunity in front of u, but whether u dare to seize it is up to u. U say u don't like the current situation ur life is in now. But it's also up to u to decide whether u want to change it or not. Maybe ur scared of change and uncertainness in ur future, that's why u slip back into the old comfortableness of a mundane meaningless job.

Anyhow, still in the midst of risk assessing so I don't know how this will turn out. >.<

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

songs
intro
links
me
archives
wishlist
My Photo
Name:
Location: 九州

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Adopt dogs and cats at PetFinder.my

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


adopt your own virtual pet!

Free Blog Counter

web stats Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Search, Blog Directory Sign the Petition
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
Hire Me Direct
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lilblackdog. Make your own badge here.


SMS ON LILBLACKDOG to 22700 for updates on my twisted life
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com