Friday, March 28, 2008

Acrylic and Wood = Quirky Bookmarks!

Just sold my Chocolate Cherry Black Forest Tart today!!! ^^ So happy that some of my handicraft is being shipped halfway around the world to the UK!! I still rmb that loooooong plane ride to UK that took 13 hours... omg Now my product will be travelling there too!

Added some new additions to my etsy shop.... Simply adorable wooden bookmarks painted using acrylic paint...


Currently only 6 designs available... so if you wanna buy them u can get them at lilblackdog.etsy.com!!!

Having a bookmark promo at my site right now.... Buy 2 and get the 3rd one for 50% off.... + free shipping for the 3rd bookmark.

All bookmarks come in handmade envelopes!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Aly- Bliss Monkey Studio barked...

CUTE!!!!! And a really neat blog! Nice

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger 中村雨音 barked...

hi!!
Thanks hehe^^ just posted it up...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

songs
intro
links
me
archives
wishlist
My Photo
Name:
Location: 九州

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Adopt dogs and cats at PetFinder.my

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


adopt your own virtual pet!

Free Blog Counter

web stats Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Search, Blog Directory Sign the Petition
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
Hire Me Direct
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lilblackdog. Make your own badge here.


SMS ON LILBLACKDOG to 22700 for updates on my twisted life
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com