Sunday, November 25, 2007

The land of the rising sun

Everytime I read a manga, watch an anime, I feel like staying in Japan. Feeling it's life, it's culture. JL is applying to study at KAIT for her masters. I feel so much like going there too. I remember taking Japanese language lessons in KL during my sec. school years. I even took Japanese language for my co-curricular subject in Uni.

But when I really think about it, there are so many things preventing me from going :( The masters course + intensive language course will take 3 yrs to complete. When I come back I'll be 27 or 28.... and still have to fight for a job with those young and eager fresh grads. And what then? I'll still be a corporate slave for the rest of my life.

I'll also have to use more of FAMA foundation funds, which I owe a lot to them already. I can just imagine what D would say if I said I quit my job again......... being jobless isn't easy u know. Also, C is going to pursue her tertiary education at the same time too, and I don't think it'll be locally or cheap either.

*sigh*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

songs
intro
links
me
archives
wishlist
My Photo
Name:
Location: 九州

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Adopt dogs and cats at PetFinder.my

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


adopt your own virtual pet!

Free Blog Counter

web stats Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Search, Blog Directory Sign the Petition
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
Hire Me Direct
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lilblackdog. Make your own badge here.


SMS ON LILBLACKDOG to 22700 for updates on my twisted life
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com