Monday, August 13, 2007

I'll miss you T_T



T_T bb

Sitting on the floor blogging on one of the last days of my life here in Melaka. Nearly all the furniture and stuff has been shifted back home. I'll really miss this place. The happiest things and saddest things have happened to me here during the last 6 yrs.

I'll miss ............
  • lazing around in the house with nobody around to tell me what to do.
  • going out late at night for yamcha without worrying what time I should go back.
  • taking a walk outside with the little kids and ahman and emma and henry and that other little doggy.
  • going to JJ alone and buying whatever I like.
  • my uni days and my uni frens.
  • sitting in the house with ahman and hugging him and looking at the moon and stars.
  • Swinging all alone in the playground.
  • wearing the clothes I like.
  • Yeoji...who's dead now. I'll always rmb the time that she would follow me behind my bicycle and come when I called her. I'll always rmb the happy times that she used to play with me & ahman. Whoever poisoned her, I hope he/she will get poisoned him/herself and die a death a 1000 times more painful.
  • going fishing, going to play counter strike, warcraft.
Henry just came over whining for attention and begging to play as usual. I'm thinking that after we're gone, would he be puzzled as to where we have all gone to? Wonder if he'll miss me and who will he play with next time. I hope the new tenants are good ppl. I hope emma and family will have a happy and long life ahead. T_T sobzzzz.....

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Ah Fee barked...

hey, moving back to seremban? where u work now? sure melaka is a good place.. at least better than seremban la, haha.. keep in touch

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger 中村雨音 barked...

i'm gonna work in ipoh soon.... how's ur working life there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

songs
intro
links
me
archives
wishlist
My Photo
Name:
Location: 九州

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Adopt dogs and cats at PetFinder.my

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


adopt your own virtual pet!

Free Blog Counter

web stats Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Search, Blog Directory Sign the Petition
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
Hire Me Direct
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lilblackdog. Make your own badge here.


SMS ON LILBLACKDOG to 22700 for updates on my twisted life
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com