Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Lean legozzzz

Today I attended a training course for LEAN manufacturing at Meru Valley Golf & Country Club...... I got to play with legos... haha... It's been a long time since I played legos.... makes me feel like going to the shopping centre to buy a set of them.

The scenery at the golf club was quite beautiful and peaceful.... nice big and beautiful houses around the hillside..... nice weather too... cloudy but didn't rain at all. Training included breakfast, lunch and tea.... loved the sandwiches though lunch was slow to be served.

Just an entry to record this relaxing day down cos tomoro will be another day at hectic work.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

songs
intro
links
me
archives
wishlist
My Photo
Name:
Location: 九州

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Adopt dogs and cats at PetFinder.my

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


adopt your own virtual pet!

Free Blog Counter

web stats Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Search, Blog Directory Sign the Petition
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
Hire Me Direct
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lilblackdog. Make your own badge here.


SMS ON LILBLACKDOG to 22700 for updates on my twisted life
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com