Friday, August 24, 2007

It's been awhile

It's been awhile since I found sumwan to have a deep and revelating conversation with me.

It's been awhile since sumwan could understand me.

It's been awhile since I could find sumwan which shares my interests.



I've been searching for sumwan, and old friend, it's been many years since we talked. I still remember the dreams we used to share and the fun we had. The snail mails we wrote, as thick as books. The hand made presents I used to receive.



We've moved on with our lives now. But sumtimes I still wish that we hadn't lost contact thru these years. Hope that wherever u are now, life has treated you better than it has treated me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

songs
intro
links
me
archives
wishlist
My Photo
Name:
Location: 九州

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Adopt dogs and cats at PetFinder.my

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


adopt your own virtual pet!

Free Blog Counter

web stats Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Search, Blog Directory Sign the Petition
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
Hire Me Direct
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lilblackdog. Make your own badge here.


SMS ON LILBLACKDOG to 22700 for updates on my twisted life
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com